Wotton Estate is a privately owned traditional Estate mainly situated between Gomshall, Westcott, and Leith Hill, and including part of the North Downs. It has farms, attractive woods and commons, houses and cottages, a hotel mansion (Wotton House), a pub (Abinger Hatch), a farm shop (Kingfisher Farm Shop) and fishing lakes. About one-third is open to public access on foot, with car parks. Public rights of way serve much of the remainder.
It has been continuously owned by the Evelyn family since 1579, and present members live on the Estate. Previous family owners have included the famous 17th Century Diarist and Silviculturalist John Evelyn. Residential lettings are a main feature of the Estate, and details of these appear via the lettings tab on this website.